You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
||2 years ago|
|LICENSE||9 years ago|
|README.md||2 years ago|
|bwrate||5 years ago|
|tmux.normal.conf||2 years ago|
|tmux.powerline.conf||2 years ago|
Darkcloud TMUX Config
- A custom theme that matches the one used in darkcloud-vimconfig.
- A bandwidth monitor showing the current upload and download speed of either eth0 or the device you've set to $NETDEV.
- Sane defaults and a set of custom key bindings that group similar ideas and make frequently used commands easier to access.
- Optional support for powerline fonts that looks oh so much better when they're used :).
- Choose either tmux.powerline.conf if powerline fonts are available or tmux.normal.conf if they're not, and install it to /etc/tmux.conf for a system-wide install or ~/.tmux.conf for a local install.
- Install bwrate to somewhere available in $PATH and make it executable (ie:
install -Dm755 bwrate /usr/local/bin/bwrate)
- If your network device isn't named eth0, set $NETDEV to the name of the device you'd like to use somewhere tmux will see it when it runs (ie:
echo 'export NETDEV="wlan0"' >> ~/.bashrc)
||Create a new pane and create a new pane in the current directory respectively|
||Split the window vertically and horizontally respectively|
||Select an even layout vertically and horizontally respectively|
||Rotate the window counter-clockwise and clockwise respectively|
||Move and swap the current window with the provided window number respectively|
||Rename the current session and window with the provided name respectively|
||Move to the previously selected pane and window respectively|
||Move left, down, up and right between panes respectively like the arrow keys|
||Toggle synchronized input between the panes on the current window|
||Clear the terminal history, tmux history and the current window/pane|
||Reload /etc/tmux.conf and ~/.tmux.conf respectively|
||Show help for available key bindings and commands respectively|
||Enter copy mode and paste from the copy buffer respectively|
||Pastes the X buffer in tmux, and sends the tmux buffer to X respectively|
||Begin selection, copy selection and cancel copy mode respectively|
||Write scrollback buffer to file|
||Switch directly to the given window|
- Written by Kevin MacMartin: GitHub Projects | Arch Linux AUR Packages
This config and the bwrate script are released under the MIT license.